The HB 150T is a T-Type morphology machine with n°2 separate and independent bed which are strongly linked by the rigid foundation.
Optimal visibility. Facilitated access and positioning of the pieces. Total exploitation of the working area. Max comfort for the operator.
Special design of the two beds for the perfect fitting between table and column bed.
A huge number of foundation bolts and levelling units of BW Fixatoren, positioned every 500mm, are giving the best rigidity and levelling precision to the two beds.
- HIGH RIGIDITY 100%
- LOW COST OF FOUNDATION 100%
- HIGH COMFORT FOR THE OPERATOR 100%
Table X travels up to X=6.000mm. Headstock Y travels up to Y=3.100mm. Column Z travels up to Z=3.000mm. Spindle travel W=900mm. Rotary Table surface from B=1.600×2.000mm load 15ton up to B=2.000×3.000mm load 30ton. Different possibility of personalization according to the customer’s request.
Very rigid design of the two beds. Compact design. Lowest distance from the floor. Spindle Headstock very close to the table center.
SPECIAL DESIGN OF THE TWO BEDS FOR THE PERFECT FITTING BETWEEN TABLE AND COLUMN BED
- Reducing the most the distance to the table center
- Higher rigidity due to the best approach to the piece.
FLOOR DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF THE MACHINE
- Lowest cost of foundation
- Highest comfort for the operator
- High rigidity due to the low distance from spindle to foundation bolts
EXTENDED HEADSTOCK CASTING
- The Live Boring Spindle Ø150 travel W=900mm of the HB 150T overcome the table center of 225mm with table plate B=2.000×3.000 30ton
- A UA 360 “GradoGrado” is overcoming the table center in both vertical and horizontal position
BORING AND MILLING MACHINE IN ONE
- Maximum universality
- Highest productivity
- Possibility to work the 5 faces of the pieces with one setup