The NET05AX manufactured by SOKKIA is a 3D station measuring system packed with advance features to satisfy consumer demands and deliver excellent performance.
Sokkia’s new Automated 3D Stations NET05AX and NET1AX feature an array of technological and functional enhancements that provide higher accuracy, higher speed, and higher work efficiency in structural monitoring and large-scale 3D measurement applications.
The products measuring range varies depending on the medium used by the device, elective sheet plates provides 1.3 to 200m, Reflectorless*1 offers 0.5 to 100m and 1 AP Prism with 1.3 to 3,500m of distance.
The device is mounted with an increased screen size of 3.7 inch LCD that comes with automatic brightness tool for easier data monitoring and interpretation.
- DATA MONITORING 100%
- ELECTIVE SHEET 100%
- POWERFUL 100%
Incorporating the new servo-motors and driving mechanism, the maximum rotation speed is increased by 33 percent to 60°/s. The increased rotation speed reduces the total measurement time, especially in large-scale monitoring applications.
MAXIMUM ROTATION SPEED
Featuring 0.5″ angle accuracy and sub-millimeter EDM, the NET05AX offers maximum precision in a broad range of applications.
- Sub-millimeter 0.5mm + 1ppm accuracy using reflective sheets within the range of 200m (650ft.).
- 0.8mm + 1ppm precision with standard prisms up to 3,500m (11,480ft.).
- Reflectorless measurement can be performed with 1mm + 1ppm precision up to 100m (320ft.).
- 0.01mm ultra-fine distance resolution for industrial measurement applications.
- 1″ auto-pointing accuracy with a standard prism.
- Enlarged 3.7 inch LCD with automatic brightness control.
- Reflector Prescan* can be used to quickly locate target positions, dramatically reducing initial setup time for structural monitoring.
- Rapid 2D Monitoring* enables fast recognition of vertical and horizontal movements of targets for real-time subsidence monitoring and alarming applications. * Available when operating the NET via command operation from an external PC or other devices.
- Specialized Auto-Pointing algorithm enhances reliability of periodic monitoring with predetermined prisms.
- Constantly tracks a moving prism up to 90km/h at a distance of 100m (56mph at 320ft.).
- Built-in target illumination for use in dim lighting conditions.
- Robust IP64 dust/water protection.
- Long-range Bluetooth® module available as an option.